Have I told you how much I love ice cream? That glorious, tasty treat is one that’s always hard for me to pass up.
Little things like ice cream are needed in life to keep us smiling. Here’s the things that make me smile about ice cream:
- Eating ice cream while it’s snowing
- Eating ice cream before dinner
- Strolling through downtown Plymouth while eating ice cream
- 2 spoons + 1 cup = ice cream dates
- Mom’s homemade ice cream, especially at Christmas
- Having 30 flavors and choosing vanilla
- Remembering walks to the corner ice cream shop with my Grandpa Frank
- Ice cream for breakfast
- Feeding the bottom end of the cone to a puppy
- Hearing the ice cream truck drive through the neighborhood
- Ice cream socials
- That first lick
- The brain freeze you get when you eat it too quickly because it’s that good
- Wondering what those little sleeves around the bottom of the cone are supposed to do and how much money someone has made by making them
- The toppings
- Frosty’s – thank you Dave Thomas!
- Ice cream sandwiches
- 2 for 1 sales at the store
- Running to the store to buy Ben and Jerry’s at midnight with friends
What some of the little things that you can smile about?